Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone with a 2020 wide body had luck in finding splash guards? The 305 tires kick up so much!! I checked with Steve White, entered in my vin and ordered a set. Super fast shipping. Was attempting to install today and found that the bolt holes were not close at all. I know mistakes happened so I gave the vendor a call. After talking with the parts warehouse they informed me that there isn't an oem splash guard for the wide body and I was shipped the incorrect ones. I really want to protect the paint and the wide tires pepper the sides with anything on the ground. I'm sure someone has found a supplier that offers something

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Has anyone with a 2020 wide body had luck in finding splash guards? The 305 tires kick up so much!! I checked with Steve White, entered in my vin and ordered a set. Super fast shipping. Was attempting to install today and found that the bolt holes were not close at all. I know mistakes happened so I gave the vendor a call. After talking with the parts warehouse they informed me that there isn't an oem splash guard for the wide body and I was shipped the incorrect ones. I really want to protect the paint and the wide tires pepper the sides with anything on the ground. I'm sure someone has found a supplier that offers something
ZL1 has splash guards for the WB. They are on mine and look and work great!

Reactions: toneyg73

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Here they are.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Truck

·
Registered
285 Posts
I ordered the Swain rock guards for my Widebody. Delivery is scheduled for Monday.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ZL1 has splash guards for the WB. They are on mine and look and work great!

Thanks for the lead, I will get me a set

·
Registered
27 Posts
My are minty! I got eh ZL1's and they were painfully easy to install, look good and most importantly, they protect my vehicle. They shipped fast, didn't skimp on the attachments and gave me everything that I needed to attach them.
Best of luck!
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,695 Posts

A Guy

·
Registered
2021 challenger scatpack Widebody
116 Posts
Zl1 was trying to not have any but after first wash I noticed rock chips had to get them. Got the side skirts on order

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
ZL1 on mine. While currently out of stock there is a tab to get notified when they have more.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
"ZL1 is sold out......"
How do you run out of WB rock guards? Plastic shortage?
Are there that many WB's being sold??? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Small niche company. "Let's make X-number of these and see what happens. We can make more if it turns out they sell well."

Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man

·
Registered
590 Posts
I have the Swain guards and PPF on the flares and are still getting pitting in the PPF on the rear flares. I ordered a set of custom side skirts from Vicrez but have not installed them yet.
I think if the front guards were lower they may have been adequate, but are not as mounted.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have the Swain guards and PPF on the flares and are still getting pitting in the PPF on the rear flares. I ordered a set of custom side skirts from Vicrez but have not installed them yet.
I think if the front guards were lower they may have been adequate, but are not as mounted.
Mine isn’t a daily driver. Only 3k miles in 9+ months. I also get some marks on the leading edge of rear flares. Most of them are tiny and u have to be really close to see. As in ...bend over and stare at them. I agree—those front wheels throw a lot of grit. Luckily, my roads aren’t that bad. I’m not too worried about it since the marks are actually on PPF/ceramic coating.

I also hear those ZL1 side skirts work good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Mine isn’t a daily driver. Only 3k miles in 9+ months. I also get some marks on the leading edge of rear flares. Most of them are tiny and u have to be really close to see. As in ...bend over and stare at them. I agree—those front wheels throw a lot of grit. Luckily, my roads aren’t that bad. I’m not too worried about it since the marks are actually on PPF/ceramic coating.

Yes, I didn't plan on installing the side skirts. Don't get me wrong. They look fine but I am trying to keep things uncluttered. Wonder if they come in RED! But if I start seeing damage, on they go!

Reactions: warv3t

·
Registered
590 Posts
MIne isn't either, 3100 miles in 2+ years, but the damage is being done regardless.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts