Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,846 Posts
No, unless you're comparing a WB to a 2018 base R/T.

For 2019 and all Scat Pack and all with Super Track Pack, they are not any lower.

In fact, the 2019 spec sheet says a WB Hellcat is a half inch taller than a standard Hellcat in overall height.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,846 Posts
The WB is about an inch or so lower than a 2018 R/T that does not have Super Track Pack. All 2019 R/T's have Super Track Pack so the Widebody is the same height. It is also the same height as all Scat Packs and Hellcat. The Widebody springs are stiffer though so probably should change to the correct springs because the wider wheels and tires puts more strain when cornering. The Scat Pack WB springs are even stiffer than Hellcat.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
148 Posts
Widebody has heavier spring and much larger anti-sway bar. You can adjust suspension and rides much different than a regular body. The Demon wheels has a greater offset as well. 12" patch of rubber on the road makes it handle like a go-cart.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Widebody has heavier spring and much larger anti-sway bar. You can adjust suspension and rides much different than a regular body. The Demon wheels has a greater offset as well. 12" patch of rubber on the road makes it handle like a go-cart.
How much of a difference is there between the widebody and a Dynamic package/adaptive suspension with GOOD tires?

·
Registered
148 Posts
All I can say is it doesn't ride like any Challenger I've been in before. The scatpack widebody feels firmer than the Hellcat widebody for some reason maybe the added weight in the HC? Take one for a test drive!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts