Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Went to the dealership to look over the car and drop off the rock guards. They will install them before I bring it home. Car is absolutely amazing to look at. GoMango is gorgeous. Love the feel of the seats. Only problem? Some dumb ass at the factory wanted to touch up some marks on the bolts/hinges after an adjustment was made under the hood - looks like he gave the paint to his 3 year old. Once that is corrected I will check it out again and sign the paperwork. Looking forward to finally putting some miles on it.

·
Registered
19 SPWB
24 Posts
Hi all,
I’m in the market for WBSP. I got a dealer to get me a $42k OTD for a white one. MSRP is 48,335 I believe . Is this a good deal? Or should I wait until the end go the year for a better deal?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Hi all,
I’m in the market for WBSP. I got a dealer to get me a $42k OTD for a white one. MSRP is 48,335 I believe . Is this a good deal? Or should I wait until the end go the year for a better deal?
Power Dollars may not be available later on in the year. It's a great time to buy a Challenger if you can find one with the colors and options you want.
I bought a scat pack ( non WB ) back in September. MSRP was 48K and was around 42K OTD. Seems like a good deal.

·
Registered
180 Posts
So kstay203, I would book your appointment for XPEL. I drove my widebody Hellcat 4 days and ended up with a rock chip on the driver's side flare. Now keep in mind I am a perfectionist so it kills me and will likely eventually be repainted.

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
So kstay203, I would book your appointment for XPEL. I drove my widebody Hellcat 4 days and ended up with a rock chip on the driver's side flare. Now keep in mind I am a perfectionist so it kills me and will likely eventually be repainted.
I'm still on the fence to be honest. I've added rock guards which have been pretty effective. I've only put 1,100 miles on it so far, and no issues yet - at least in that area! Took a small rock to the front of the car while driving the expressway last weekend. Touch up paint on order. Let me know how your XPEL goes!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Well I live in Indiana so I asked around and found Clear Bra Indy. They seem to be one of the best in Indiana. My car was sitting next to a $1.2M Ferrari so the kitty was comfy. They did a fabulous job. I think it will be worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
180 Posts
I decided to do the front fascia and the lower portion of the front flares then the entire rear flares. If I had unlimited money (don’t), I might do the hood and fenders but where does one stop, whole car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
No kidding! Be sure to post some pics. I will be parking mine for the winter months here soon. Going to spend some time researching my area and possibly do it in the spring.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,588 Posts
Mirrors are always target for road rash. Also, under door handles get scratched, not from road debris ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
184 Posts
I just went to Harbor Freight and bought a bunch of moving blankets and covered my entire car with them. Just kidding. I actually just added the splash shields on my 2019 widebody and so far so good. I don't drive on gravel roads and they keep the highways pretty debris free here so not a lot to kick up into the flares. 4k miles so far with no chips.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts