Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
14,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, this car will be the car to own in 2019, the big Demon flares and 305 rubber and the finally the holy grail of the SRT, the adjustable 3-mode suspension!

But don't fear SRT 392 fans, that car is returning for 2019 as well.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Yes, this car will be the car to own in 2019, the big Demon flares and 305 rubber and the finally the holy grail of the SRT, the adjustable 3-mode suspension!

I will eat my hat and shit a brick.

Where did you hear this?

·
Registered
14,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will eat my hat and shit a brick.
ROFL :D

Where did you hear this?
RS hinted about it last month, and today posted about this special performance Scat Pack that is coming. I'm on a limb a little but think it's happening. I figured they would expand that Widebody and this makes the most sense.

·
Super Moderator
15,350 Posts
the SRT 392 owners are not going to be pleased with those developments...

·
Registered
14,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol I know Hal, the wall has finally come down but I believe it will be on the WB only, the standard Scats will continue as before (for now!). :D

·
Super Moderator
15,350 Posts
Lol I know Hal, the wall has finally come down but I believe it will be on the WB only, the standard Scats will continue as before (for now!). :D

Widebody SP 392 Hemi Shaker w/ Demonic Red Laguna Leather...he-he...

·
Registered
9,350 Posts

They weren't pleased when the present SP's came out.......................those folks will get over it, and many folks will go with this new SP option.

Nothing better than an end of a model run. All sorts of fun stuff comes out!

·
Registered
14,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So looks like there will be two new Scat Packs in 2019, the Widebody and another special performance model. They'll be building a ton of 392's next year! :D

·
Super Moderator
15,350 Posts
So looks like there will be two new Scat Packs in 2019, the Widebody and another special performance model. They'll be building a ton of 392's next year! :D

Any indications that F8 Green carries over to '19? I know a friend that is very interested in that color - especially with the expansion of WB versions for the SP model

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,230 Posts

Great...just GREAT....I pay off my '15 Scat in '19 and they have to come out with this temptress??? I hear the Siren's song already!

·
Registered
156 Posts
ROFL :D

RS hinted about it last month, and today posted about this special performance Scat Pack that is coming. I'm on a limb a little but think it's happening. I figured they would expand that Widebody and this makes the most sense.
Where did RS post this info? Thanks.

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
633 Posts
I don't like the widebody look at all, but if they shaved some weight, and somehow boosted power a bit this thing would be a hoot around a road course.
Photos of the Widebody Hellcat did not impress me. Then I saw one in person. Now my dreams are dominated by an IndaGo blue Widebody Hellcat.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts