Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short..saw some old friends, they saw us in the new R/T, the usual "lite'em up" request was ignored because we only had like 800 miles on it...once we got home my curiosity was beyond control..WILL this car light em?? I had never tried......HERE GOES!! ESP off, brake to about 2800 rpms, smash and lift~~ yikes!!! DAMN easy posi hooks and piles of rubber!! Big smile on my face, once the smoke cleared, not quite the same look on wonderful wife's face!!! oops!!! Hence the title!!! Once she gives me the fob back, I'm going to try it again while she's at work!! That was GREAT!!!!

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
Oh great she has the fob. You'll get the car back with bald tires. You know women always trying to out do us.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Yeah, she's just jealous she didn't get the opportunity first... :)

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I was yelled at and was told "I didn't think I married an 18 year old moron".
I learned two things.
1. Clean up the yard real nice the next day.
2. Do it without her in the car next time.
:guiness:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
this car was a gift to ourselves for our 25th anniversary, apparently, i can only abuse my half of the car....hopefully her's is the front half!!! You would think a gal would know a guy after 25 years...hey babe, you didnt seem to mind block-long burnouts in my 68 charger 25 years ago, so what's changed,Huh? You loved me sizzling the tires in Lil Red last summer, drag racing all my mustang pals and auto-crossing with the I-roc's, so don't tell ME how to behave!!! Yeah, i can type tough now gang, she went to bed an hour ago! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
this car was a gift to ourselves for our 25th anniversary, apparently, i can only abuse my half of the car....hopefully her's is the front half!!! You would think a gal would know a guy after 25 years...hey babe, you didnt seem to mind block-long burnouts in my 68 charger 25 years ago, so what's changed,Huh? You loved me sizzling the tires in Lil Red last summer, drag racing all my mustang pals and auto-crossing with the I-roc's, so don't tell ME how to behave!!! Yeah, i can type tough now gang, she went to bed an hour ago! :thumbsup:
Just be sure to close the window so she doesn't accidentally read your post ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts