Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Challenger SXT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

This really is the wife's car. I'm posting because I joined a little while ago and am not sure I intro'd myself. I LOVE forums in general. I have an old clunky 69 mach 1 so, totally ignorant about her car. I also don't want to mess it up with my old school thinking so, here I am, looking for information from some great people that don't mind sharing their brains and experience. I appreciate and thank any and all who I can learn from.
At best I would call myself a car maintenance person, I don't have a back ground working on cars but, I like to keep them running as long as they'll take gas and turning the key makes that magical sound...it says, "You don't have to walk this time...."
Anyway, we live in the Houston area and she loves her Header Orange car!! (I like it too!!) Sometimes...she lets me drive it!!
Thanks!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Would love to see a family photo of your wife's Challenger, and your 69 Mach 1.

The 69 Mach1 and the 70 Boss 302 will forever be tied for the coolest Mustangs ever in my mind!

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Welcome from So Cal :wave:

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
The 69 Mach1 and the 70 Boss 302 will forever be tied for the coolest Mustangs ever in my mind!
Yep, mine too, only made that body style 2 years.
Ford designed the last gen mustangs after those years.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,066 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts