Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the 2015 is going to drive the price of the 2014 down but I was wondering when this will happen? A dealer told me in a couple months because they will want to start making room for the 2015s. But to me it seems like the price shouldn't come down until the 2015 actually comes out. Does anyone have any clue as to when prices actually start dropping?

·
Registered
10,151 Posts
They may not, depending on the 2015 pricing structure.

There's a lot of excitement about the R/T 392 Shaker Scat Pack, and the R/T 392, but I'm betting that some may be very surprised at the "sticker" when it's announced.

With that in mind, I would guess that Dodge will have the 5.7's pushing the 40k range, and the 392's pushing ?????

This whole new scheme may just keep the pre 15 pricing pretty stable and strong.

I may be all wet, but I'm betting pricing will surprise many.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Dodge started giving out $3000 discounts last year around summer, summer 2013 on all non-SRT Challengers. The dealers were discounting over $3000 on the cars too. So, I would estimate around late May to July you will see pretty good deals. I'm keeping an eye for a basic 392 Core while the selection is still good.

·
Registered
314 Posts
In my opinion, it already is effecting the price of 2014s. People have been getting a full 10-12% off on RTs. It may come down a little more, but I don't know that there's a lot of room left at those discounts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts