Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will both the CHarger SRT wheels or the Jeep Cherokee SRT wheels fit the SRT Challenger? I think they're all the same size (20.9, if memory serves) but I'm still curious nonetheless. What about SRT 300 wheels or Viper wheels? Please post any pictures you may have of other vehicle SRT wheels on your Chally, if'n you don't mind.
Thanks in advance!
:indifferent::indifferent::indifferent:

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Only SRT8 rims that will fit our cars are the Charger, Challenger (duh lol), Magnum, and 300 rims. Viper replica rims can fit as well..but I highly doubt Jeep SRT8 rims fit though

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the quick response guys, I appreciate it. Is anyone currently running Charger SRT wheels on their Challenger by chance? Pictures, if possible!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Thanks for the quick response guys, I appreciate it. Is anyone currently running Charger SRT wheels on their Challenger by chance? Pictures, if possible!

If memory serves, the IE 392 wheel is basicly a Charger wheel with a different paint accent.

·
Registered
94 Posts
would ram srt-10 rims fit???

·
Registered
101 Posts
i think the ram and jeep wheels are the same ones??

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was wondering if p275/40 would work on the rear. I love everything about my '12 SRT except the width of the rear tires. Would like to go as wide as possible on stock rims.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts