Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I hope not. If you want a B5 BLUE buy a used one there out there. There is a lot of other colors out there to pick from. I sure would like to know how many B5 BLUE they made without sun roofs. If anybody knows please let me know THANKS HEMIB5BLUE

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
It's a beautiful color, and I believe it would be popular, but I do enjoy the exclusivity of mine.

Sorry, I'm being selfish!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Im with you guys I hope they don't come back

·
Registered
9,314 Posts
It'll probably be "offered" before the Sublime is. LOL

Sorry, just couldn't resist. That B5 is a very cool color, and being rare does make it even more special.

PCP owners used to feel this way too.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,050 Posts
Ya its a great color. I love it.....its one of my top color picks. But I understand those who have it not wanting it to come back. Membership has its privileges. I hope they never do GWE again either....... :5:

BTW............ GWE is the faster color ........... :thumbsup: ....... :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I hope they do NOT bring back the B5!
Just as 2010 PCP owners wish they did not come back with the PCP for at least 2 extra years, I hope Dodge keeps this color scarce.
To date all of the "limited edition" cars have been purely cosmetic.
Lets at least keep this color LIMITED!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Yeah if B5 came back I'd really have to debate trading my car in on one and starting my AAR build over I like it that much.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,050 Posts
That race was rigged!!! LOL:bigthumb:
LOL maybe a little..... :5: ......but not as rigged as you think...... He (B5) had a Kenne Bell. BUT he was running street tires and had an M6. I had my Drag radials and an A5. I ran a 12.3,...he did 12.7. It would have been closer if he'd had slicks, drag radials, or an A5.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
I wouldn't count B5 coming back on this platform. There is a rumor at Petty's Garage from a reliable source that they are going to be bringing out corporate blue that is very similar to Petty Blue. There is another rumor that a Petty pre-title car may be on the way. Just telling you what I hear. Not sure if they can get together on the figures to make it happen. I don't know that Petty's Garage could build 500 cars a year when they struggle to build 20 post-title cars for dealerships in a year. I would think that Chrysler will by the Petty name license and do like Ford does with Shelby and build them right side a Mustang GT or V6.

·
Registered
9,314 Posts
Ya its a great color. I love it.....its one of my top color picks. But I understand those who have it not wanting it to come back. Membership has its privileges. I hope they never do GWE again either....... :5:

BTW............ GWE is the faster color ........... :thumbsup: ....... :bigthumb:

Nope, "DY" will get ya every time. :)

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
I must say I hope it doesn't come back, I like my unique look. I rarely see B5's in my area. I see more Calibers in the same color...

I'd also like to know how many were made without moonroofs.. specifically, no moonroof, no navigation and 6-speed manual. :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
I hope B5 never comes back either. It'll just make my B5 even rarer.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts