Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Will I lose my tune?

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Rob446 
#1 ·
Hey guys I have a hp tune and pcm on my car and I just bought a diablo pcm to give that a try with a different tuner. If I remove the hp pcm will I lose that tune. Also I might be selling the hp pcm later so if interested be on lookout.

Thanks

#4 ·
Ya it does super suck that i spent the money on the hp tune. But i want the t2 platinum display bc hp doesnt have one for challengers. I want to get the car tuned by jay green and although he can tune the car with hp I would need to buy the mpvi2 plus the credits and the cost for his services. I also wanted the tazer for the performance pages and track times. But I was told tazer is problematic. That being said the price of the hp tune and tazer was the same price as the diablo pcm , t2 platinum and his custom tune. Also I'm soon going to install the 6.4 manifold which is going to require a retune if i use the 6.4 injectors.

#11 ·
The tune resides on the PCM so you'd basically have 2 tunes to choose from. Kinda like the Demon with 2 PCMs (kinda, lol)

A Guy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.