Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove thru a dealers lot on Thanksgiving Day. Saw these 2 Challengers with writing on the window of the drivers doors. While I was there, 2 other cars were cruiseing the lot. One older gentleman got out of his car to look at the black one while his wife stayed inside. I pulled around his parked car and in front his. I saw the other car sitting at the end of the aisle in front of me. I couldn't resist pushing the ESP button and doing a burnout in the lot. I wondered what the wife told the husband when he got back into his car after I did my burnout. Thought of "Your not going to get one of those." :fight:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Don't think that will help a lot. I'm guessing anyone that knows what all those numbers represent already knows what the Challenger runs in the 1/4. Anyone that doesn't know has heard the stories of the "guy that knows a guy that has a brother that has a stock trans-am that runs a 10 second 1/4".

I killed a lot of "11 second" Trans-Am's shortly after Smokey and the Bandit came out with my 14 second Ford ;)

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know if the cars were actually taken to the track. They could've just found some time slips posted on a forum some place.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
well, ones things for sure...if they are new cars and they took them to the track,(which I too don't believe), I wouldn't buy either one. Knowing that in their first few miles someone may have seriously compromised the powertrain's long term longevity potential.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
If they went to the track or not doesnt matter, still cool to see that on the window in 2010. Muscle Car wars and living it is amazing.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I highly doubt that is going to do anything. As R/T 6speed said, if anyone cares about what the numbers of for cars on the track they prob already know before arriving what CHallengers run, and DON'T run, in this case.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I think it's pretty cool, regardless. Something you definitely won't see on the Kia dealer lot - :)
Well, actually since you mention it, I saw this on a 2010 Rio.

Like the above example, I think their numbers were a bit 'optimistic'. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
2 tenths off in that r/t but that would be an awesome pull in the srt

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Well, actually since you mention it, I saw this on a 2010 Rio.

Like the above example, I think their numbers were a bit 'optimistic'. :thumbsup:

Almost a good photoshop.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts