Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
At this time our tips are not going to be a direct fit for the factory exhaust and ball sockets. We do not have the tooling available to create that style of socket. Depending on the installer, they may be able to tack weld a set of our tips on, but either the stock exhaust or our tips may require some modification.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Steve

·
Banned
75 Posts
I want to install the MBRP 304 dual exhaust .. with the square tips... I'll have the dealer order for me the SRT-8 / RT style fascia plastic bumper valance.
Will your tip fit in these cutouts?

·
Registered
657 Posts
I want to install the MBRP 304 dual exhaust .. with the square tips... I'll have the dealer order for me the SRT-8 / RT style fascia plastic bumper valance.
Will your tip fit in these cutouts?
The R/T or SRT valence will work on your SE to install our true dual cat-back exhaust. You should be all set once you get your new rear valence and the tips will fit just like the R/T and SRT.

·
Banned
75 Posts
I got the T304 duals installed and been using for almost 3 weeks and it's great! the sound is good and I feel the HP added to my SE.. The only complaint I've gotten from my friends and co-workers are the exhaust tips. If looking directly from behind the car, the square tips look very thin, they look just like 4 square lines.... Do you have plans to make the SRT-style tips? (The stock or some other tips like magnaflow are curled in into a lip so gives the appearance of thickness) Pls let me know, I would love the change them. thx

·
Registered
657 Posts
I got the T304 duals installed and been using for almost 3 weeks and it's great! the sound is good and I feel the HP added to my SE.. The only complaint I've gotten from my friends and co-workers are the exhaust tips. If looking directly from behind the car, the square tips look very thin, they look just like 4 square lines.... Do you have plans to make the SRT-style tips? (The stock or some other tips like magnaflow are curled in into a lip so gives the appearance of thickness) Pls let me know, I would love the change them. thx
Our tips are all bolt on so they can be exchanged out for those who prefer something different. The classic 70's style were single wall so that is what we decided to go with for our systems. Unlike some tips out there, ours are fully polished T-304 stainless steel. The higher grade stainless is more difficult to bend, roll or form than the softer mild steel chromed tips that you may find.

·
Banned
75 Posts
Our tips are all bolt on so they can be exchanged out for those who prefer something different. The classic 70's style were single wall so that is what we decided to go with for our systems. Unlike some tips out there, ours are fully polished T-304 stainless steel. The higher grade stainless is more difficult to bend, roll or form than the softer mild steel chromed tips that you may find.
... yes, which is the reason why I went with the T304 MBRP becuause of the stainless steel... If MBRB decides to make the T304 SRT-8 style stock tips, pls let me know. Thx.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I too echo the interest in your set of classic Quad tips that will bolt onto the factory exhaust. Another question, can one order your resonators and tips without getting the whole catback system? I'm hoping to use the Mopar mufflers from the Mopar Bucks promotion but love the look of your resonators & tips.

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts