Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys curious if any of you know the answer to this - I have an iPhone and would like to run the Waze traffic app on my uconnect screen - do any of you know if this is possible and how to do it?? I do not believe this car has received any uconnect updates at least as long as I've had it - about 2 years now. Appreciate any help. Thanks.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I didn't think the 2015's had the apple car play/android auto stereos did they?? I know mine didn't, I thought they came out on the 2016 models.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Picked up a Pioneer AVH-4400NEX w/ the AA & Apple Carplay for my pickup a couple months ago to see what all the fuss about Android Auto was all about. I don't find myself using the Android Auto much except for Google Maps & Waze every great once in a while. Still got the stock UConnect head unit in my "15 Challenger and the Nav on it works just as well, if I want to use Google Maps or Waze I just run it on my cell phone. It would be nice if it was built into the stereo but it aint nothing I can't live without!

·
Registered
2016 Challenger R/T Shaker
55 Posts
You will need the new version of the Uconnect. It is available at infotainment .com
(Sorry, I'm too new in the forum to post web links.)

This is a direct replacement of your Uconnect. Read the "Things to know" section.

They will also buy your current Uconnect which will help offset the cost. (They offered me $350 for my 2016 Uconnect with Nav (RA4))

·
Vendor
12,206 Posts
You will need the new version of the Uconnect. It is available at infotainment .com
(Sorry, I'm too new in the forum to post web links.)

This is a direct replacement of your Uconnect. Read the "Things to know" section.

They will also buy your current Uconnect which will help offset the cost. (They offered me $350 for my 2016 Uconnect with Nav (RA4))
correct, but expensive
Luke

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
You can get them used on Ebay - and they come with the code to "enable" them (no trip to dealership needed). You can get the nav-capable units for like $895. Non-nav probably cheaper.

Search Ebay for "Challenge UAS" (non-nav) or "Challenger UAQ" (nav).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts