Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you ready for a "Vegas Vacation" with your Dodge Challenger? If so, we have just the ticket for you. MATS is giving away TWO FREE WEEKEND (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) SPECTATOR PASSES to this year's event ($150.00 total value) to the person who gives us the best reason for owning a new Challenger over the "Brand X" rides. Just tell us why you love your Challenger more than a Mustang, Camaro, etc. The most creative answer (as determined by our staff) wins the passes. It's that simple! :5:

Want to know what's waiting for you at this year's MATS? Watch this video: Mopars At the Strip - YouTube

To register for the event, click here: MATS

Best Regards,
MATS

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Winning the weekend spectator passes to MATS 2014 is easy -- just reply to this post with your creative answer as explained above.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MATS 2014 free weekend spectator pass contest is still open. Reply to this post and tell us why you love your Challenger more than "Brand X." You could be our special guest at this year's event in fabulous Las Vegas!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Because my challenger gives me hope in this dismal winter that good times will come. With the terrible cold, snow, and having to work outside; the only comfort I see down the "road" is pulling my car out of storage when Spring finally breaks and cruising down the interstate with the windows down and the radio up. The rubber necks, thumbs up, and smiles I get from people of all walks of life can't be gotten in a Stang or Camaro which are as common as the potholes here in Illinois.......

Sent from the shadows....

·
Registered
305 Posts
A challenger is better than a camaro because it doesn't need to pretend to be a transformer- the machine is already a beast.
And it's better than the mustang because you can actually fit comfortably into a challenger instead of becoming an acrobat with a useless back seat.
Only a challenger can give you that mean muggin' look so powerful that you turn to it's side. And don't worry, there's plenty of room if you're friends turn to that side with you.
PS: there's no way I would be able to fly down to vegas and back for that. Give the tickets to someone who'll be able to actually enjoy them. I just have to praise the challenger when the opportunity arises :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chicagoland and DrLuck,

Great replies to our question! We're holding the competition open for a few more days to give others a chance to contribute.

Come on, Challenger owners, give us the best reason for owning your car over the other Detroit machines -- a couple of sentences is all we need. Two weekend passes to MATS 2014 ($150.00 value) are yours for the taking. We're holding a HUGE HEMI® PARTY in LAS VEGAS on April 11-13! :bump:

·
Registered
302 Posts
For me it's simple

Beside the obvious thrill of the ride, the rumble of the exhaust and the roar of the engine, the biggest reason why
I enjoy owing a Challenger is because it's a conversation starter.

Now, we aren't talking the short conversations such as: "Oh wow, nice car"! Or, "nice wheels, man"! I mean conversations from men and women who have been true Mopar enthusiast from day 1. Conversations that bring back memories and optimism for the future. Conversations that bridge the gap between generations. Younger and older enthusiast who have a common denominator and sharing wisdom not only about Mopar, but often times about life in general.

Call me old fashion, but I truly enjoy hearing about other's experiences in life and this car has given me more opportunity to get to know America. That is why love owning a Challenger over all of the others.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump for a fun Mopar weekend on us -- two free weekend passes to MATS 2014 in Las Vegas,
April 11-13.

·
Registered
144 Posts
The Blacktop

There's a car with style and it's made by Dodge
The Blacktop Edition Challenger, parked in my garage
How it got there is kinda funny
Test drove the Mustang, found it not worth the money
Looked at a convertible, it was a Camaro,
My three daughters said the car was a zero
My wife and daughters are not needy,
We bought a new Challenger last November, the kids named it "Speedy"
With my three daughters in the back, wife by my side,
The Challenger is the best muscle car for a fun, fast, family ride.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I would pick my Challenger every time because I fall in love all over again with her when I park her and turn around to see her again. I can't quit looking at her.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I concede on this one... Some cool posts!

Think I am going to Vegas anyway!

First time so a Mopar event is worth it!

Sent from the shadows....

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Some great responses to our question about why you love your new Challenger. So good, in fact, that we've decided to award ONE FREE WEEKEND SPECTATOR PASS to MATS 2014 to EACH PERSON WHO HAS ALREADY RESPONDED TO OUR POST! Just send a PM with your name and mailing address, and we will mail your event pass in the next few weeks. Please let me know if you have any questions about the event. :thup:

See you in fabulous Las Vegas on Friday, April 11th!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts