Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 Challenger R/T that I have owned for about 6 weeks that is not under warranty. I recently started having an issue with my driver side window going up & down about a half inch on its own. I can be standing outside my car with the car off and the keys in my hand and watch my window cycle up & down about a half inch. I can also hear a slight clicking noise inside the door panel that sounds like something is rotating. Occasionally when this happens I try to cycle the window up & down and the switch doesn't work properly, sometime the window will only work in the down position before I can bring it back up to it fully up position. Is there anyone out there that is having or have had a similar problem that can point me in the right direction for a fix?

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT 8
1,205 Posts
Another funny story !!!!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,017 Posts
Another funny story !!!!
What's your story? Posting in threads where people have car problems saying it's a funny story???

My new toy , welcome to Challengertalk. The smart window issue is often if not usually caused by the door latch assy. It's where I'd look first

A Guy

Reactions: vpzyck
1 - 5 of 5 Posts