Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can enter your VIN# in these links to get a pdf copy of your Window Sticker and/or Build Sheet. Be aware Window Stickers are generally only available for a couple of years. If no longer available you will get an error message "Sorry, There is no window sticker available for this vin" . Make sure VIN# is all CAPS

Window Sticker and Build Sheet

Add your VIN# to the end of these links, all CAPS

Window Sticker

https://www.dodge.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

https://researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/Dodge.html

(Scroll down a bit to box to enter VIN#, then scroll to bottom of results page, hover over Window Sticker to reveal Download or Print options upper right)

Build Sheet

A Guy

·
Registered
203 Posts
I was cleaning my new Challenger recently and discovered a build type of sheet in the rear pocket of the passenger seat. The dealer had my original special order window sticker laminated.

·
Registered
14,407 Posts
I was cleaning my new Challenger recently and discovered a build type of sheet in the rear pocket of the passenger seat. The dealer had my original special order window sticker laminated.
Good thing dealer didn't see it or they would have thrown it out.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,998 Posts
You can enter your VIN# in these links to get a pdf copy of your Window Sticker and/or Build Sheet. Be aware Window Stickers are generally only available for a couple of years. If no longer available you will get an error message "Sorry, There is no window sticker available for this vin" . Make sure VIN# is all CAPS

Window Sticker and Build Sheet

Add your VIN# to the end of these links, all CAPS

A Guy
Ah so we could not make my post a sticky? :p Oh wait, I don't think you were a mod back then. :unsure:

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
I was able to get a copy of my window sticker for my 2018 Charger GT AWD, only problem is that the car was sold in Canada and the window sticker is in French..... o_O

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This was one of these lookups, or you had a physical copy sent?

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Interesting, if you want, PM me your VIN#, I'll take a gander

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mon Dieu! Indeed, it's Surrender French everywhere. A translation is a hoot, I will send you one :) Sorry

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,998 Posts
I was able to get a copy of my window sticker for my 2018 Charger GT AWD, only problem is that the car was sold in Canada and the window sticker is in French..... o_O
So did you go Oui, Oui, Oui (pronounced wee, wee, wee) all the way home when you bought the car?

Oui is "yes" in French.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts