Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where you can submit your Vin# and get a reprint of your cars options? I have a recently purchased 2009 SRT8 and would like this.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Does anyone know where you can submit your Vin# and get a reprint of your cars options? I have a recently purchased 2009 SRT8 and would like this.
Welcome to the board and your new (to you) Challenger.

You might not be able to get your window sticker due to the age of the car. You can try to get the build sheet from this link: https://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=YOURVINHERE .

Replace YOURVINHERE in the url with your full VIN, all caps. Also be sure to use all CAPS for the VIN in the window sticker link too.

Let us know how you make out.

·
Super Moderator
14,408 Posts
Options on the '08 - '10 SRTs were limited:

>6 speed manual [automatic was std. on '09/'10, M6 cost extra $695]
>730N Navigation touch screen
>Kicker Audio [13 speaker 552w system] - has trunk mounted sub on left side
>Sunroof
>255/45 staggered rear tire option [245/45 was std on all four corners]
>Hood stripe delete [credit option]
>6 CD MC230 radio was optional [or 730N radio]

In '09 the B5 Blue was a "Spring Special" optional color which substituted the Hemi Orange leather stripe in the seatbacks for a blue stripe

Colors for 2009 SRT:

>Hemi Orange Pearl
>Brilliant Black Pearl
>Bright Silver Metallic
>Torred
>B5 Blue Pearl (late avail.)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the links guys but tried them and it was a dead end. And Hal H thanks for the information. I purchased a 09 with only 4000 miles and thought having a copy of the original window sticker would be cool. The original owner did not keep it.

Thanks Much...Tony

·
Super Moderator
14,408 Posts
Thanks for the links guys but tried them and it was a dead end. And Hal H thanks for the information. I purchased a 09 with only 4000 miles and thought having a copy of the original window sticker would be cool. The original owner did not keep it.

Thanks Much...Tony
I think you can order a copy of window sticker from your local dealer

·
Registered
48 Posts
You can go to your dealer at the parts counter and they can print out an options sheet based on your VIN.
Even back to the nineties vehicles.
I have a 94 Dodge Ram SLT truck and got basically everything that would have been on the sticker and more.

·
Premium Member
2,935 Posts
I was told the dealer can only get a reprint of the window sticker for a vehicle 3 years old or less.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
waumo
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing