Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
!!!FOUND!!!

-I found and purchased what I was looking for. :bigthumb: Please close this thread, thanks.

Been looking online without much luck, seems like you have to buy a progressive controller for the gear lockout feature for more than I want to spend since I won't be using the progressive feature... Help me out guy's, someone's got to have one laying around that I can buy, thanks.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I think "Powertec" is talking about a Nitrous controller that opens gradually in an RPM "window." - not an electric window switch.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Explain what it does. Please
As "lovemycar" noted. The window switch only allows nitrous to spray at a certain RPM range (and I believe the throttle must also be wide open). The gear lock out part means it will not spray at all while in a specific gear. As an example; no spray in first gear as you launch the car and start down the track but in 2nd-5th the gear lock out
is not functioning so spray will occur in the set RPM range if simultaneously you are wide open throttle.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Found!!

I found and purchased what I was looking for. :bigthumb: Please close this thread.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
ZEX Traction Control Window Switch 82085

Link please
I actually dug up an old thread here in the classifieds and luckily cajodhya still had it available along with several other nitrous components including a complete ZEX kit for $500. It's the ZEX traction control window switch, it's been discontinued by ZEX making it very difficult to find. ZEX is currently working on a new version, who knows how long it'll be until they release it. I'm super stoked!! Here's a link to the ZEX window switch PDF though... http://www.jegs.com/InstallationInstructions/200/249/249-82085.pdf. I'll use it to lock out 1st and second gear and set the rpm's to 2,800 "on" and 6,000 "off" in 3rd through 6th and see how that goes. Should make my traction issues manageable until I can get some new rubber on the rears.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.