Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I need so help finding a shop for my sister in the Naperville / Aurora / Yorkville area. She just bought a new Mazda 6 and it needs this done.

Thanks in advance for the help.

LCM

·
Registered
419 Posts
Tomahawk,

I got my windows tinted last year at Quality Window Tinting in Warrenville (Quality Window Tinting). Greg is awesome to work with and does really good work at a very fair price. I got 35% ceramic tint and it looks perfect. Had it done while I waited (about 2 hours). I called the other shops in Naperville and found Greg to be cheaper, more knowledgeable, and with a better level of customer service. He isn't a large operation, so I think his lower overhead helps him keep prices down and quality high. Check out his Yelp reviews.

Good luck.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Tomahawk,

I got my windows tinted last year at Quality Window Tinting in Warrenville (Quality Window Tinting). Greg is awesome to work with and does really good work at a very fair price. I got 35% ceramic tint and it looks perfect. Had it done while I waited (about 2 hours). I called the other shops in Naperville and found Greg to be cheaper, more knowledgeable, and with a better level of customer service. He isn't a large operation, so I think his lower overhead helps him keep prices down and quality high. Check out his Yelp reviews.

Good luck.
:thanks: I'm about 40 minutes away from this shop so I will be giving them a call come spring time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts