Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any way to fix up small window dings? I have a few super tiny ones on the drivers side of the windshield that are SUPER tiny, but bothering as they stick out in the light....any ideas on what to do? I find it strange how quickly the Challenger has gathered dings and nicks in the windshield compared to all our prior cars....only 12k on this sucker...and I've only put 6k and I know these weren't there when I got her, and I've only taken it maybe 60-70 miles on the highway since then

·
Registered
353 Posts
I would go through safelite autoglass repair or any other reputable company. They can fill those with a resin and you won't even be able to tell. It's covered under insurance so you don't have to pay out of pocket.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I would go through safelite autoglass repair or any other reputable company. They can fill those with a resin and you won't even be able to tell. It's covered under insurance so you don't have to pay out of pocket.
♪ "Safelite reeeepaairr... Safelite replace!"♫
(heard that ad a gazillion times) ;)

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK thanks...I'm not exactly sure what to do...I'm not sure if our cars have absolutely crappy glass or what...12k miles I have those dings in the middle, but wow...I looked at the "lower" part of the windshield, if light shines on it and you look at it, you can see TONS of bits where glass has broken off or been pitted, just tons of tiny dings...I have NEVER seen it this bad with so little driving...esp not on the friggin Highway

1 - 6 of 6 Posts