·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Love the bridge one. Awesome shot! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I was worried that someone was going to come flying around the corner and hit me while i was parked across both lanes like that. It was a Sunday morning though so not much traffic.

·
Registered
193 Posts
While I grew up in Rochester and now living in Seattle, it only makes me laugh further knowing that if we even get a 1/4 of snow people are panicked. Now they should take a trip in your town where you're probably thinking, hey, let's go out, there's only 7 or 8 inches on the roads.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's considered a lot of snow is all a matter of perspective. They do a very good job of clearing the streets here. I actually bought this car in the middle of a snow storm. Everyone said I was crazy, but it was the perfect time to get a great deal and the challenger has been great in the snow with the factory tires.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
God, I am glad I live in Texas. Dealing with the snow would drive me away. Nice ride BTW. I don't think I have seen that color/stripe combination very often.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the replies. This is what they use around here to clear the snow out of parking lots.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice looking car!!!! I grew up in Clayton, NY in the 1000 Islands and my wife grew up in Rome, NY. We know what snow is like. We have lived in Canton, OH for the last 10 years and even here people seem to freak out with a few inches of snow. My 2010 DWB R/T has done well this winter too.

Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts