Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so we all know how tough the winter has been in the northeast this year. Well the tough winter led to my car being couped up in the garage for a good portion of it. I took it out occasionally just to let her juices flow, but it would have to be a crystal clear day. Anyway the long winter led me to do some mods I might not have normally done. I started with the lockpick and rearview camera, ordered vanity plates, painted my engine cover, and purchased and installed a used set of classic rims. now that spring is officially around the corner, i'm looking forward to taking her out even more. Unfortunately, my job just got moved into new york city and I'll be taking mass transit everyday so my time spent in her will be minimal. I posted a few pics of my my winter mods. Anybody else spend thier couped up time doing anything exciting?

Attachments

·
Registered
940 Posts
All I got to do was change the gear from the 3.06 to the 3.91. It made a huge difference in the performance of my 09 SRT8. I can't wait to get it to the track April 2nd and see how much it helped.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
C'mon guys only 2 people played with their rides over the long winter? I know there's more of you out there!!!!! Blue R/T love the look of your engine bay!!! Did you put the strut brace on yourself? Is it a matter of just bolting it in place or is it more involved than that?

·
Registered
191 Posts
I got a few things done this winter. Its been in the garage so frickin' long. I haven't moved it since october. The first thing I did was scrape down all the surface rust on the upper and lower control arms and rotors and paint it with POR15. No more exposed rust anymore. Second I installed the lockpick and rear camera. I hate the idea of pulling my car apart to run the wires but I am glad its done and nothing broke. My third mod will be installing the valentine 1 I just picked up on the blendmount. I will post some pictures later.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts