Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a preferred size to go with versus the 245/45/20's that come on the rims? Snow tires seem to be pretty rare in this size so I am wondering what else is out there and what you guys are going with?

thanks

·
Registered
312 Posts
Quick question, do Charger 18" OEM wheels fit?

Found a local guy selling a set for $125. If that's the case I'll pick them up and throw some blizzak tires on them.

Just curious if they clear over the Brembos.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
I put on Blizzak LM-32's, 245/45/20. Wanted to keep my black chrome wheels on ��. Was a bit pricey, but I wasn't about to buy another set of wheels when these are so gorgeous. So far the LM-32's are performing great.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Quick question, do Charger 18" OEM wheels fit?

Found a local guy selling a set for $125. If that's the case I'll pick them up and throw some blizzak tires on them.

Just curious if they clear over the Brembos.
They wont clear the front Brembos on the SRT's but IIRC they will fit on the back. Not many 18's actually fit...

All I know is my car is totally USELESS in the snow with the F1's. I got it stuck on flat ground and it took me 4-5 times just to make it 1/2 way up my driveway lol. I also had the car out on Christmas eve when the roads were dry but it was -14 (6.8) and it was pretty crazy. Quarter throttle and the ass end would kick out -on the highway on ramp-.

Its been sitting ever since...

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
This is my 4th winter with my 2009 SRT8 running Blizzak 235/60-18 mounted on 18x8.5 rims. Bought the tires and wheels from The Tire Rack. They clear the Brembos no problem and have been excellent in the Chicago winters.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts