Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2015 RT, Scat Pack.......Shakerrrrrr
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On March 11th I’ll bring the Green Monster out of storage, finally. Had to look at many daily forecasts to pick the day. We’ll have a “forecasted” rain on Wednesday (with high of 61). After that temps drop into the 40’s.

For those that stored over the winter, when did you get your Challenger out?
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
10,367 Posts
Jealous. Two more months in NH - then the pavement better WatchOut.
Living in NJ sucks enough with waiting until March, two more months? I’d be committed to the looney bin if I had to endure that. I told the Mrs, clean it up my and pack it up as I’m selling the house and going south to anywhere there is no snow. That’s with her or without her, her choice as after this Covid crap I’m not living for anyone but me.
Want to enjoy your car? Head south, NH is beautiful but the cold SUCKS.

·
Premium Member
4,062 Posts
Living in NJ sucks enough with waiting until March, two more months? I’d be committed to the looney bin if I had to endure that. I told the Mrs, clean it up my and pack it up as I’m selling the house and going south to anywhere there is no snow. That’s with her or without her, her choice as after this Covid crap I’m not living for anyone but me.
Want to enjoy your car? Head south, NH is beautiful but the cold SUCKS.
Yep, as Joe Nichol's sings: "Sunny and 75". That Huntsville today! Love it, c'mon! We got lots of room and beer!

Reactions: Jeffroeson

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, as Joe Nichol's sings: "Sunny and 75". That Huntsville today! Love it, c'mon! We got lots of room and beer!
Sir........I couldn't agree more completely 🍺 🍺 🍺 ! I'd love to drive again in Alabama.

Cars are now driving by with the tops down. I didn't see if the ladies had theirs down :cool:.

·
Registered
2020 SPS, M6, Go Mango
521 Posts
I had a couple opportunities over the winter to get mine out. Hopefully for good here in the next couple of weeks. So temperamental where I live.

·
Premium Member
4,062 Posts
While I wait on my new Scat, I decided to get one of my Hawk's out. Such a beautiful day out! No go, shorted battery. Bummer. New AGM in the morning!

Reactions: DarksydeScat

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Waterloo, IA is 62 today, 67 tomorrow n 61 on Wednesday with rain........hope it stands.

·
Registered
86 Posts
On March 11th I’ll bring the Green Monster out of storage, finally. Had to look at many daily forecasts to pick the day. We’ll have a “forecasted” rain on Wednesday (with high of 61). After that temps drop into the 40’s.

View attachment 1016533
Just took mine out on Saturday here in Wisconsin. Sadly many many speed traps everywhere.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This Mafia guy will be bringing it home and installing a Tazer pronto :cool:.

·
Registered
2018 RT, Manual, Destroyer Gray
16 Posts
Looking like an early spring here in NH's White Mountains. Hoping to be out towards the end of March! Salt on the roads is the deciding factor. After all, I gotta protect my Challenger from road salt for the next owner!🤔🤔

Reactions: F8HemiRT

·
Premium Member
2021 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited Willys 4X4
2,183 Posts
The wife and I got Yeller out this past Saturday for about an 80 mile drive, part of that including a trip to Texas Roadhouse for some dead cow.

It had been about three weeks since it had its legs stretched well.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts