Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2015 RT, Scat Pack.......Shakerrrrrr
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Search has not found any info on this subject. Why?.........I don't know why?

Sure it's a notso popular topic, but one helluva safety item. So, just replaced my first set of blades. Bosch ICON is what I installed, used em for more than 5 years on my Cadillac's n will always use them. They work great and effortlessly.

Noticed the old ones are so lame. Bosch has the entire blade support shrouded. No flimsy looking support structure.

Anyone a Bosch fan?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Yep, worth spending the money on a silicone blade IMO. I picked up a pair of the RainX silicone blades and they are awesome. Been on my truck that sits outside all day, every day, and they still work like new after more than a year. No streaks or squeaks.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I replaced the factory ones 2 days after I bought the car. I almost went back and switched the wipers off my Magnum wagon I traded in.
I run the RainX brand that Walmart installs in their oil change bay, I just don't let them install them. These seem more durable than the regular ones. These are moderately cheap. I found these when I decided to let them change my wipers on a few of my old cars and trucks.
I've run Bosch Icons before also, very good wiper.
Michigan winters tend to tear up wipers so I do not spend a ton on them.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Don’t buy Michelin Stealth (I believe they are called)....terrible...right one is making a tapping noise when it moves up...bought these POS at Walmart for $13 each...you get what you pay for I guess...

·
Registered
2019 R/T ScatPack B5 Blue
52 Posts
I just installed Bosh Icons this past weekend and have used them twice so far and they work great!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts