Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2013 just started with the same problem. I changed the wiper fuse and switched the relays and it didn’t fix it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey guys I’ve got a problem. My 2013 Challenger RT wipers won’t turn off. I’ve tried changing the relays and the fuse and they’re still going anyone else have this problem? My turn signals still work and my high and low beams work as well.

·
Registered
Plum 2019 SXT AWD
394 Posts
I have seen motors internally shorted before. Looks like lucky you, the newer Challengers are controlled through the CAN Bus. Maybe a bad park sense switch? Either way that is in the motor. Here is the wiring print if you would like.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
27,448 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) If your wipers run constantly, the 3 most likely causes are the relay, the wiper switch on the stalk, or the wiper park switch

I would actually suspect the park switch

A Guy

Reactions: Loopy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
27,448 Posts
Merged 2 threads

A Guy

·
Registered
12 Posts
Have the same problem it’s called a multifunction switch or something like that. You’re going to have to take off the steering wheel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.