Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I have a 2012 Dodge Challenger. A couple of a weeks ago I turned on my turn signal and my wipers cut on and stayed on. I ended up pulling the fuses in the wiper box to cut them off. Should I try replacing them with new ones or is this a wiper motor issue? I would like to try and fix them myself if this is an easy fix. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
Charger 392
447 Posts
I would first disconnect the battery in the trunk for a good 15-20 minutes to reset the BCM module. See if that works

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,172 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Perhaps relay?

Does it change to intermittent if you adjust the switch, or always runs constantly? Slow speed or fast speed? Change if you switch speeds with switch? Does the washer work?

A Guy

Attachments

Reactions: SRT8 Mike

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,715 Posts
Does it change to intermittent if you adjust the switch, or always runs constantly? Slow speed or fast speed? Change if you switch speeds with switch? Does the washer work?

A Guy
In addition to ^, I would see if you can unplug the wiring for the turn signal stalk, that might have a short/stuck connector in it.
Also do you have Rainsense? (was that available in 2012, my Grand Cherokee has it) But that still turns off entirely.

Reactions: SRT8 Mike
1 - 5 of 5 Posts