Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
The black wheels just scream for Hemi Orange or Top Banana. That looks killer!

P.S. I like how the shaker looks but imagine the Hellcat hood is more functional with the vents. Sure the 6.2 produces lots of heat.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I concur, beautiful!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
i love it!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Wait, can you run a shaker on a supercharger?

Please someone educate me. I was under the impression that you couldn't. Maybe there is a way?

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Wait, can you run a shaker on a supercharger?

Please someone educate me. I was under the impression that you couldn't. Maybe there is a way?
It's just a photoshop of wishful thinking. :) I'm sure it could be designed, but definitely not a current option.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Wouldn't the shaker be literally pointless sitting on a supercharger? Personally, the idea of a "shaker edition" turns my stomach. It was a single option back in the day and didn't need silly embroidery. What's next? The Magnum 500 edition? Just offer the shaker as a stand alone option on the non supercharged cars and don't make it silly.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Wouldn't the shaker be literally pointless sitting on a supercharger? Personally, the idea of a "shaker edition" turns my stomach. It was a single option back in the day and didn't need silly embroidery. What's next? The Magnum 500 edition? Just offer the shaker as a stand alone option on the non supercharged cars and don't make it silly.
The more cold air you can get to the airbox the better, Supercharged or not! That's what it does. It is not Ram Air. The cat has the ram air cold intake in the park lamp. But as stated by Dodge the supercharger use's a lot of air.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts