Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really I should (or any customer) not need it but we all know how dealers are. In any case, I called a dealer and spoke with the service manager John at Freehold Dodge. Really nice guy and he understands the importance of quality service and even stated he has seen a slow but sure change in Chrysler's attitude towards customer service. He did speak with MC88 who just basically asked him to keep me a happy customer since that is what we(they) all want.

John said he looked forward to meeting me in person and if I drop my car off for night drop, they will pull it inside for me!

I have a positive outlook on this relationship with Freehold Dodge!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Good luck. Talking is what they're good at. It's the doing where the trouble comes in. They all KNOW what good customer service should be like.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Good Luck. I was following your ordeal and hope things get sorted for you. Looks like MC88 got that ball rolling for you though.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Good luck, man. Sounds like you've had a bit of a horror story. I've had decent luck with Freehold Dodge in the past. Hopefully they'll take care of you just fine from here on.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
*fingers crossed* for ya bud! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.