Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title said, I'm trying to get my custom ordered from the factory 2015 Scat Pack Shaker back.

I ordered this car special in 2015 according to my specs. I had all the factory doc, build sheets window stickers...etc with my name on it. I had a great time with the car but life took some turns. I sold it to a great couple in March of '18 and asked (begged actually) that if they ever wanted to sell the car, I'd be the first call.

Yesterday I got the call.

I talked with the owner who has kept her is great shape and only put 5 k on the clock since I have had her. I trust this guy (we are kind of related huh?) so we made the agreement over the phone. So, wish me well. COVID has really messed, (actually totally F'd over) my business so my formerly pristine credit has taken a shwack in the last few months.

Hopefully I'll have some things figured out in the next week and be back in the saddle!

The pictures are the day I picked her up with all the factory wrapping still on.
045.JPG
046.JPG

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,542 Posts
Hopefully you’ll be reunited sooooon.

·
Premium Member
9,593 Posts
The fact it’s available again means it was meant to be. The banks have to understand we are in unique times and hope it all works in your favor. Best of luck to you on this.

Reactions: vpzyck

·
Registered
2016 Challenger R/T Scat Pack Pitch Black A8
27 Posts
Good luck! I'm still trying to get one of my 71 Chargers back. When ever I am back in Va, I stop by and ask about it. It's sitting on the street under a tarp. Won't sell.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,019 Posts
Good luck, let us know how it goes

A Guy

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
714 Posts
Hope good fortune is on your side.

·
Super Moderator
16,082 Posts
here's to the "reunion"(y)

·
Registered
931 Posts
That's crazy as I still have my window sticker with my name on my old B5 SPS as I too a few years ago would have purchased it back but I moved on and I've had 2 since. Just got another SPS and man its great to have one again. Good luck with this and I hope you get it. If you do, new pics are a must.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts