Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do they all just shake their heads?
Seems my wife just shakes her head with each new thing I wanna do to my car...
Is this a common issue with any other folks? :scratchhead:

·
Registered
834 Posts
And I roll my eyes when she wants yet another pair of shoes.....

but we're both cool with that so.......:SM127:

·
Registered
864 Posts
She knows how it is. When I want something I walk right up to her and demand that she let me get it... Hahaha, no I'm kidding. She's pretty much accepted my addiction and is cool with it as long as we have the money.

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Give and take makes for a successful marriage. ;)

·
Registered
318 Posts
When mine gets out of line... I say "Kwok chi mow pi mo li ching ki wan" which in chinese means get back to the basement and make me my shoes before I burn your feet. Then I do a prodding action and make a sizzle noise to let her know I mean business.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
When mine gets out of line... I say "Kwok chi mow pi mo li ching ki wan" which in chinese means get back to the basement and make me my shoes before I burn your feet. Then I do a prodding action and make a sizzle noise to let her know I mean business.
LMAO that's funny.

·
Registered
423 Posts
first is your money her money ? or is your money your money.. i get to do what ever i want to my toys... we have seperate chk acct. and one joint for hse pmt and other bills .. other than that mine is mine to do what i please... as long as i got money for bills she dont care what i do...:smokin:

·
Registered
448 Posts
She b*tches endlessly about the cars, and I b*tch about the kitchen, or the new furniture, or the drapes or the colors of the paint I'll be putting on the walls... it's give and take lol

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
There was a new camaro on display my wife and I where walking by. The attendant asked me if I wanted to sit in it. My wife crisply announce that we had just ordered a new challenger. I had to wonder for a second if this was the same woman that had given me such a hard time about it. She has been clearly secretly digging it. It was funny how the attendant instantly slumped his shoulders and moved away. LOL

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Too funny, Mind says new kitchen and I say new challenger! Guess who's getting there way for now;)

·
Registered
710 Posts
Some time I have to mod behind her back. When I bought the Heritage Wheels for my car I never told her and she never noticed. I felt guilty and told her about a year later when the time was right when she finally got her granite counter tops for the kitchen. The conversation sorta went like this, I guess now would be a good time to tell you - What do you want to buy for the car now - Oh no their already bought. What could she say she was still coming down from the high of getting granite countertops.

·
Registered
568 Posts
When I met my wife, she was working in a factory, so she understands machines and how they could be interesting. Second, and most important she has owned horses, which, as she says, "eat money."
So she can understands my hobby that eats money.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
She gets a new house w/a 15 acre pond and an out bldg. for her art. I get a Blown Hemi, 650ish HP, Challenger..... I'm good....

·
Registered
53 Posts
My wife has been wonderfully supportive. She is
giving up replacing the broken dishwasher so I
can upgrade the audio. 18 years of wonderful
marriage.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Heh, oh, the wife wants to modify "her" Challenger but it's with goofy stuff, like red LEDS in the hood scoop area and other weird stuff. I want a rear spoiler, she thinks they are ugly and ruin the lines. *shrugs*. The only thing we agree on is dual exhaust. She also wants red stripes on it..... I'm split on that. I wouldn't mind the "Dodge" red stripes down the hood/fender.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts