Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys ok since the last time i posted i had bad ecthing and water spots on my car i got them off and now im trying to decide on what products to use to polish with. i have heard good things about both wolfgang and adams correction products but i dont know what to go with i have seen some pics from a couple of members on here use both but its hard to decide i love adams products but i heard wolfgang is just a good but never used them. im using a porter cable for my job. my car has light scratches and swirls. its been corrected once before. i have already clayed it and ready to polish . so any input on either products would be great. thanks alot everyone

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
i have tried both.. and i have to say i am REALLY REALLY REALLY impressed with wolfgang's swirl remover and had good luck with NATTY'S RED paste wax.. easy on easy off.

i have adams.. just think the wolfgangs is better.. much easier to take off that is for sure. and i think i just works out better.. i use a cyclo machine with blue pads and it takes care of things nicely

·
Registered
58 Posts
I had water spots/etching when I bought my Challenger. I used Adams 2 step process (correcting and finishing polishes) with the porter cable. I am more then happy with the results. I use nothing but Adams products. They make a quality product that is made in the U.S.A. and have great customer service.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I had water spots/etching when I bought my Challenger. I used Adams 2 step process (correcting and finishing polishes) with the porter cable. I am more then happy with the results. I use nothing but Adams products. They make a quality product that is made in the U.S.A. and have great customer service.
^^^^Agree 100%

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Also agree 100%

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have tried both.. and i have to say i am REALLY REALLY REALLY impressed with wolfgang's swirl remover and had good luck with NATTY'S RED paste wax.. easy on easy off.

i have adams.. just think the wolfgangs is better.. much easier to take off that is for sure. and i think i just works out better.. i use a cyclo machine with blue pads and it takes care of things nicely
ok thank u its so hard to decide lol

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Danno392

your yellow jacket looks awesome. how aggressive is there 2 step? cuz im looking for something not too aggressive cuz my swirls and scratches arent too bad

·
Registered
58 Posts
Danno392

your yellow jacket looks awesome. how aggressive is there 2 step? cuz im looking for something not too aggressive cuz my swirls and scratches arent too bad
If the swirls/scratches are not bad you can just use the finishing polish. When correcting paint I always try to use the least aggressive method/polish first. For light scratches the finishing polish will work. You can go to Adam's website and watch one of the videos they have using the finishing polish. They also have videos for most of their products. If using the finishing polish you should use one of their white foam pads for your porter cable.
I can't wait for Spring so I can start working on our families vehicles again! Good luck and have fun!

·
Registered
674 Posts
It doesnt matter what products you use IM sure you will get the results you want if you use them as instructed.

I have tried LOTS of products and decided on Adams, I dont care where they are made I just care if they work and are easy to use and Adams did it for me.

I use Menzerna FG400 for Cutting and Adams to Polish, "personally" feel FG does a better job in less time.
Thats just me.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It doesnt matter what products you use IM sure you will get the results you want if you use them as instructed.

I have tried LOTS of products and decided on Adams, I dont care where they are made I just care if they work and are easy to use and Adams did it for me.

I use Menzerna FG400 for Cutting and Adams to Polish, "personally" feel FG does a better job in less time.
Thats just me.
yea your right....i think im going to go with adams and see what happens. there products havent let me down yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts