Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

City officials are trying to figure out how a woman sneaked into the North American International Auto Show after closing time to pose naked atop the new Dodge Challenger.

It happened around 2:30 a.m. Monday when only workers and security guards were supposed to be inside Cobo Center.

Guards found the woman and about a dozen gawkers taking photographs with camera phones, workers told The Detroit News.

"We heard they were all over the Challenger," said Jason Vines, a spokesman for the Chrysler Group, which earlier had tried to give its cars more sex appeal by bringing in fully clothed "Desperate Housewives" star Eva Longoria to pose at its exhibit.

Cobo Director Glenn Blanton said disciplinary action will be taken if employees were involved in the security breach.

Source: SFGate

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Now that's what I was hoping would happen when I get my Challenger....
naked women willing to crawl allover it...... and wash it after of course!!!!

PICS Please!!!

Reactions: hada71RT

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Now that would be one heck of a promotional stunt. Imagine all the people wanting to see it! :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Google search!! Google search!!! NAKED WOMEN CRAWLING ALL OVER DODGES NEW CHALLENGER.............(sorry, I havn't tried it yet).

·
Registered
35 Posts
At first I thought that you were joking, until I found the news article. Awesome. Well, there's some good publicity, no? ;)

·
Registered
492 Posts
Wow, what a 'hot topic'...we already have three simultaneous threads running on this one today. I'm sure that Admin will be combining these soon, so please limit your comments to this particular thread, although the other(s) may have been posted earlier...thanks. :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
O.K I'll bite or is thi a new urban legend?

·
Registered
117 Posts
O.K I'll bite or is this a new urban legend?

·
Registered
65 Posts
http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&lr=&tab=nn&ie=UTF-8&ncl=http://www.theautochannel.com/F/news/2006/01/18/207738.html

"We heard they were all over the Challenger," said Jason Vines, vice president of communications for the Chrysler Group... "Obviously, this car is a magnet. We want people to love these cars but not in that way!" :D

Stunt by Mopar or not, this is getting some serious net buzz and free publicity. This proves the new Challenger wont be a retro "guy car" that only baby boomers (like me) will lust for. Young ladies are gonna love it too, especally if they start making convertables. Mustang watch out...

In a important show with far more exotic and expensive autos she bared all on our new baby. Sweeeeet! I hope (uncensored) photos surface soon!

·
Registered
10 Posts
She must have felt Challenged by the car! And now we are Challenged to find the pics! I say 87% of the guys who were just thinking about buying this car just moved to the "purchase" side of the fence! If it is a naked babe magnet, what guy, outside San Francisco :eek: , wouldn't want it?

1 - 20 of 109 Posts