Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
I will be there. We cruise Woodward just about every weekend we can. Word of advice get there real early 7 or 8 am. That way you can really cruise before it turns into a parking lot. I am usually parked by 11. We are going to be there all day Friday too. Have fun if you see us in our header orange RT Blacktop make sure to say hi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
276 Posts
Group of us headed there tomorrow morning from New York. My 2nd year in a row going. It’s a bucket list trip for those that have never been. Have a parking spot saved with Motown Muscle Car Club near 11th. Hope to see more of you all there.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We're traveling in on Saturday morning as my work schedule doesnt give me the time off to leave early.

I'll be driving my white 67 Ford Galaxie Fastback.. Heading up from north central Ohio..
Hope to see you guys..

Any must hit hot spots??
Any cool retro old school diners?

Attachments

·
Registered
475 Posts
Since I'm lucky to live in the area for those who have never been here its the best car show you'll ever see. Plan on a long day Sat. as the cars dont move fast..1 giant parking lot but what a display of Detroits finests

·
Registered
182 Posts
We're traveling in on Saturday morning as my work schedule doesnt give me the time off to leave early.

I'll be driving my white 67 Ford Galaxie Fastback.. Heading up from north central Ohio..
Hope to see you guys..

Any must hit hot spots??
Any cool retro old school diners?

If your a ford fan check out 9 mile and Woodward they close 9 mile and create mustang ally. Pretty cool event. You can also sit in the center median under trees and watch the action. Yo can only do that in Ferndale the rest of the towns do not allow it. Hunter house retro old school burger stand at 15 and Woodward has awsome sliders if you can get some it is worth it. Doogans on 13 and Woodward is cool but will be packed. There is stuff happening everywhere people get a little crazy up in pontiac but worth heading up that way. Cops are very strict on burnouts so be aware they will ticket you. And obviously no alcohol unless your at a bar or restaurant.

·
Super Moderator
12,972 Posts
I will be there on Saturday for the 1st time. Any idea if FCA will have an official display & where will all the other Mopar's be parked?
In the past, Mopar had a huge display at the corner of 13 Mile Road and Woodward Ave, but that corner of the intersection has been purchased and transformed into a parking garage – leaving FCA without their familiar spot. As a result, Mopar has focused its attention on the Roadkill Nights Powered by Dodge event last weekend, so if you are heading to the Dream Cruise, you won’t find an FCA-themed display from the company.

However, thanks to the organizers of the Modern Street Hemi Shootout (MSHS), there is an area where Mopar fans can check out some of the most powerful road-going Chrysler products in the world. For the second year in a row, the MSHS has reserved a huge parking lot in the Woodward Loop in Pontiac and as this piece goes live, they have about 50 parking spots remaining.
https://www.allpar.com/news/2018/08/where-to-park-your-mopar-at-the-woodward-dream-cruise-41723

Mind that was 2, almost 3 days ago

A Guy

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys we're on Woodward Avenue trying to find a good parking spot to go if any of the four members have anything open I just need one parking spot I'd greatly appreciate the help guys

·
Registered
182 Posts
Sorry i did not see the post on Saturday really did not look at my phone much. I hope you had a good time. If you plan to do it again next year we can plan early and get you hooked up.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No worries man.
Yeah we had a great time. For sure its a definite must on the bucket list.
Will for sure be going next year.
We can hopefully Yelp back and forth between members and get something hooked up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts