Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the board, and do not have a Challenger yet. Have test driven two, just today the 6 speed. How serious am I? I am in the process of selling my '64 Wildcat convertible with a factory 4 speed - one of 199 made that year. Looks like the price I'll get is coming in too low to allow me to run out and get a new Challenger immediately. May need to do more financial juggling, or look at used ones (ugh!). Might be tomorrow or two years from now that I get the Challenger, but it is my main goal. I will post soon a question asking advice on buying used. Meanwhile, I am here to read and learn, to help make the right decisions. Excited at the prospect of getting a V-8 road car that I can hop in and drive 600 miles. I was doing that with 1960's V-8s in the 1980's, but glad I can now get something modern and retro at the same time.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Best deal out there now is used low mileage SRT, can be had for low 30's.

Post your car in the for sale section here, you never know.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Is yours a wildcat 2+2 I met a guy last year with one at the shows gorgeous car

·
Super Moderator
13,958 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Lots to see, read, learn here.
Learn of places and suppliers that are Challenger friendly.:guiness:

Stop digging up old New Member Introduction threads. They clutter the forum and make it appear that your only purpose is to increase your post count.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts