Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realized that some people have no idea how to handle the power of an SRT or Hellcat. It's kind of like buying a gun and not getting any training. This "racer dude" is a prime example of that. Even though he went to the track instead of doing on the street, I think he needs to rethink that.

https://youtu.be/H4S27zX2hZM

·
Registered
173 Posts
At least he played it safe at the track though. I'd much rather someone get the "training" like you say legally on a track than on the street with tons of other pedestrians. Can't get better if you don't go practice right?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Maybe he had some nice 80k mile warranty all season tires on it. He was spinning like he was on a wet road.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Some people think that buying a high power car is all you need to drag race but it's just as much driver as it is car to get down safely and fast. That being said even experienced drivers can spin out on the strip

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
I realized that some people have no idea how to handle the power of an SRT or Hellcat. It's kind of like buying a gun and not getting any training. This "racer dude" is a prime example of that. Even though he went to the track instead of doing on the street, I think he needs to rethink that.

https://youtu.be/H4S27zX2hZM
That seems kinda salt-in-the-woundy, bro. Highly unnecessary.

My award goes to that ***** that was in the news a week or two ago that tried to do a burnout in a V6 and started threatening a TV Camera Crew.

Also, I recognize that car from this forum, unless there's another Green With Envy on those wheels.

·
Registered
515 Posts
At least he played it safe at the track though. I'd much rather someone get the "training" like you say legally on a track than on the street with tons of other pedestrians. Can't get better if you don't go practice right?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I think he was lucky, he had at least several chances to bail when he had already blew the run and he kept trying, so lucky he didn't hit the wall.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Maybe he had some nice 80k mile warranty all season tires on it. He was spinning like he was on a wet road.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I think he was on a wet track. But why would you just stay in it???? Until you hit a pole! Funny.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I think he was lucky, he had at least several chances to bail when he had already blew the run and he kept trying, so lucky he didn't hit the wall.
Look again he did hit the wall. Check his passenger rear bumper.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
6,187 Posts

WOO-HOO!! Them danged Duke Boys are at it again!!
:woot::eek:hyeah:

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Just some Good Ol' Boys,
never meanin' no harm,
beats all you ever saw,
been in trouble with the law,
since the day they's born...

_
_

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Gently used Hellcat for sale...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,064 Posts

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
It's so funny my friend was at the track that day and his brother shot that video. Small world :)

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
I think he was on a wet track. But why would you just stay in it???? Until you hit a pole! Funny.

The track wasn't wet he was just a Vin Diesel wannabe... Track was bone dry no one else was having issues
that day. And yes he did tag the wall just barely.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts