Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I’m looking to try and find a diagram for the pcm on my 2019 Scat Pack Shaker 6speed. My tuner could use one since were doing a N2MB WOT box install for 2step launch control and no lift shifting. If anyone has any suggestions or help please let me know! Thanks everyone!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,480 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I wouldn't bother using the no lift shift function, it has a tendency to engage during normal driving on mine at times. Once I turned it off, it's been very smooth. I also use the Nitrous window switch for mine. It's a must when on the 2step at the starting line.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Hey all! I’m looking to try and find a diagram for the pcm on my 2019 Scat Pack Shaker 6speed. My tuner could use one since were doing a N2MB WOT box install for 2step launch control and no lift shifting. If anyone has any suggestions or help please let me know! Thanks everyone!
Still under warranty?

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,258 Posts
BTW if you need more wiring diagrams go to the chiltons online site. They pretty much have it all...diagrams and connector pinouts.

PW: blackwater

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,258 Posts
BTW if you need more wiring diagrams go to the chiltons online site. They pretty much have it all...diagrams and connector pinouts.

PW: blackwater
Just testing something.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,480 Posts
I had changed your post to link to the thread for Chilton. I suspect the New Mexico site changed because of all the traffic from here and I wanted people to copy and paste. I see no reason to link directly to the site, especially since if it goes down, hopefully we can find a new one, and update the original thread.

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,258 Posts
I had changed your post to link to the thread for Chilton. I suspect the New Mexico site changed because of all the traffic from here and I wanted people to copy and paste. I see no reason to link directly to the site, especially since if it goes down, hopefully we can find a new one, and update the original thread.

A Guy
Man, I thought I was losing my mind. With the reply count being quirky I thought maybe it was me and not the site. o_O

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,480 Posts
Lol, sorry, I didn't figure you to double back and change it again

A Guy

Reactions: DakBuilder

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,258 Posts
Only changed it back to see if it would change...if that makes sense? I'll switch it back....wait who's on 1st?

Wonder what other super powers you Moderater's have? I mean what's to stop you from inserting incriminating links into posts...shh...was that a helicopter hovering over me?

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
What part number for the N2MB WOT did you buy?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
There is only one WOT. It has the ability to integrate a bunch of other cool features though. Go to www.n2mb.com and it’s the first product listed. Read up on the instructions. I love mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
229 Posts
There is only one WOT. It has the ability to integrate a bunch of other cool features though. Go to www.n2mb.com and it’s the first product listed. Read up on the instructions. I love mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is it worth it? I struggle shifting at the track due to the heavy gearing in the Tremec. 1-2 is quick, but the 2-3 I have difficulty hitting 3rd gear quickly. I have a Barton shifter, but I struggle with that 2-3 gear shift.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts