Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If they build the Challenger, it will be my 1st Mopar product. Just wondering who else was not interested in Chrysler products until this fabulous car brought them into the Mopar fold? The looks, interior and solid rear axle of the Mustang just don't do it for me.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I own a 1968 Dodge Charger with a 318 stock. so it will be my second MOPAR. :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Jimbo said:
If they build the Challenger, it will be my 1st Mopar product. Just wondering who else was not interested in Chrysler products until this fabulous car brought them into the Mopar fold? The looks, interior and solid rear axle of the Mustang just don't do it for me.
Not my first Mopar.
Cars Ive owned:
88 Dodge Charger
90 Dodge Daytona
2000 Dodge Ram 1500
2000 Dodge Neon
2001 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab
2003 Dodge Status R/T
2004 Dodge Durango Hemi (current)
2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 (current)

Most of the upgrades on my SRT-4 came from MOPAR:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
nope it would be my 10th mopar from a 1966 cornet to a 2006 dodge charger ( with a 1974 challenger in 1974 saddly sold in 1994)

·
Registered
492 Posts
Jimbo said:
Well, I more or less grew-up with Mopar, as my father retired from Chrysler MID. It seemed that every month he at least drove a couple of new Dodge/Chrysler models home throughout his years with Chrysler, having purchased a few of those for himself. Prior to that (during the 60's), he worked for the Ford Motor Company and drove home whatever 'T-Bird' and 'Mustang' models which were available at the time...as these were his favorite Ford models. :)

As for me, Ive owned a plethora of vehicles, but 'Mopar-wise', I've owned a '74 Dodge 'Challenger', '76 Dodge 'Ramcharger', '82 Dodge 'Challenger', and now an '05 Chrysler '300 Touring SRT'. The new generation Dodge 'Challenger' will be one of the next new 'horses' I'll be adding to my 'stable'. ;)

Update:

Oops, I forgot about the '92 Dodge 'Caravan L/E - Sport' :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6 Posts
This would be my first, looks like I'm the late bloomer of the group. This is, of course, if they keep it a two door. They can give me an extra set of doors, but it sure as hell better be only for the front. :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Over the years

'75 Plymouth Fury
'87 Dodge Diplomat 360-4bbl (Police Pkg)
'89 Plymouth Conquest TSi (Mopar on paper)
'84 Dodge Caravan
'73 Plymouth Barracuda 360
'71 Plymouth 'Cuda 440-6pk
'89 Dodge Grand Caravan

Driving a Jetta Turbo now.... need my Mopar back :(

·
Registered
973 Posts
This would be my 2nd Chrysler product, not counting my wife's Grand Caravan.

There was a time when I wouldn't even consider any Chrysler products. Times and people change I guess.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Jimbo said:
Here are my first new MOPARS (also had a 64 Dart hi perf 273 that was my Dads On the bottom is my current ride a 2006 300C

69 Dart 340 GTS

Also had 1973 Charger SE and 1999 300M

72 375 HP DEMON 340

2006 300 C Many mods

·
Registered
82 Posts
It is not if they build it, it is when can they build it. The Charger-300-Magnum will be moved to this platform soon after the arrival of this car.

·
Registered
77 Posts
damn chasb you got some sick ass rides man, love them demons hmmm 340. hehe.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've owned a 1990ish Dodge Spirit ES, 3.0 liter and a 2000 Neon. Thought I was HOT sht in the Spirit, back in the day.

My next Mopar will be the Charger SRT8 or the Challenger SRT8... I'd take either in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
158 Posts
WildKarrde said:
I don't have any pics of my current Neon... I'll probably take some pics after I get an SRT-4 hood for it.
Good looking Stealth!!!
Go to the Srtforums/Parts for sale section. You'll find a hood there. Or post a WTB thread.

·
Registered
14 Posts
No. Currently have a customized '01 PT Cruiser. :cool:

Over the years have owned: 1949 Dodge Coupe hot rod, 1972 Dart Swinger, 87 Horizon, 86 Omni, 91 Caravan.

Was seriously considering a Mustang GT for the next new car purchase, but will now wait to see what the Challenger will be like! :D

1 - 20 of 117 Posts