Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Squirters for Hoods

Just a word of caution. I put a 2015 Hellcat hood on my 2010 5.7L vehicle. Yes, you must purchase different windshield squirters for the underside of the new hood. I will do that soon. i believe the tubing from the bottle to the squirters will be sufficient. However, if you look carefully at the plastic cowl that the windshield wipers arms go through at the bottom of the windshield, the driver's side of a later model vehicle has a cutout designed for the fluid path from the squirter to make it to the windshield. So, you put on a late model hood on an early model car. Fits great. buy the squirters for the late model and the go right in place. But, the first time you want to squirt your windshield, you will find it makes it to the passenger half of the windshield and the driver side (the most important one) is working, but squirting something in your engine bay, because it can't get past the cowl. I haven't purchased my squirters yet, but I noticed that cutout between model changes when I went to the dealership to look at a later model car for differences. FYI.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Yeah but mine is 2015 so i think the oem shaker hood would fit and the windshield washer would too. They only change parts when they refresh the whole line up

21 - 22 of 22 Posts