Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the other day I'm romping on the gas on my favorite on-ramp getting on the Interstate, I signal to change lanes and move over to the left a few. About a half mile or so down the road I hear this chime going off. I look down at my EVIC and it's telling me my turn signal is on. :scratchhead:
I didn't know that feature was even there. I'm impressed..:bigthumb:

·
Registered
146 Posts
tips and tricks

Go to the blue area above the Challenger Discussion. Read the Challenger tips and tricks. There are alot of neat things this car does.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Not really a feature as much as a requirement - just like TPMS, seat belts, non-reflective wiper arms, on, and on, and on.... not saying these are bad things.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
I have had my 2008 charger from new and I just found out about the chime warning the other day. I left my turn signal on and it about scared me. I thought something was really wrong LOL. A guy at work just bought a 2011 jeep wrangler and he has it.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Not trying to be a [email protected]@ but what were you driving before. thats been standard on most cars for zillions of years. please do look at the tips and tricks thread. it will save you a lot of posts.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Don't you know that your number of posts equates to status around here? It is why I am posting this. Have you not read all the super short posts like "awesome job " or "sounds great", "lets see some pics"! LOL

Not trying to be a [email protected]@ but what were you driving before. thats been standard on most cars for zillions of years. please do look at the tips and tricks thread. it will save you a lot of posts.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Heck I will post a random post just to post.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Gotya Tin, OMG how many do i have, OMG! i need a life.

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you're just changing lanes, you don't even have to turn on the turn signal. Just nudge the lever down (or up) and release it. The lights will flash three times and stop.
Yup, knew that one.. very cool feature.

·
Banned
557 Posts
As others said, most modern cars have the chime. I called it the idiot alert. Drives me nuts when people drive with their blinkers on.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
none of my other cars has that feature. So even if its a chime (an idiot light would be a light with no chime-and those have been around since the 50s) I think there are lots of things about this car that are proving to be interesting. The sensors for tire pressure i like, the mp3 hard drive i like, the built in garage door openers i like, easily programmable auto headlights, accessory on for 45 minutes without ignition on or until i open the door is great at lunchtime. Plus lots of things i haven't even looked up yet.

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
1 - 20 of 22 Posts