1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Nice..........:smile:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
That's a pre production, those look like the smaller Brembos to me. We already know they fit those.

·
Registered
13,545 Posts
They do NOT clear 2015-up SRT front calipers, they will fit on rear only.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,592 Posts
You would have to post these for sale. Dangit. Are these the Genuine Mopar Brand wheels? I was told by a Dodge Exec at Springfest last year that only 40 sets were ever made. I was bummed, I wanted those on my future Scat Pack. Fast forward to today, and I have the Hyper Black II wheels, which I really like. BUT, they cost $1600 each at my local dealer. One of my wheels had a major blemish straight from the factory, and the parts guy said Dodge would replace it, but they are bummed because they are $1600.

Now I am thinking I can sell mine, with 2700 miles on them, and buy these!

·
Vendor
11,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You would have to post these for sale. Dangit. Are these the Genuine Mopar Brand wheels? I was told by a Dodge Exec at Springfest last year that only 40 sets were ever made. I was bummed, I wanted those on my future Scat Pack. Fast forward to today, and I have the Hyper Black II wheels, which I really like. BUT, they cost $1600 each at my local dealer. One of my wheels had a major blemish straight from the factory, and the parts guy said Dodge would replace it, but they are bummed because they are $1600.

Now I am thinking I can sell mine, with 2700 miles on them, and buy these!
in stock, ready to ship
Luke

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
How much for WR2 rims? 20x9 factory Scat Pack?

·
Vendor
11,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry, still a great looking wheel for the all other Challengers, Chargers and 300's
Luke

ps will fit 4 pistons calipers but will not fit the Hellcat or 15 and up SRT with the 6 pistons calipers

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
11 Participants
JJBBQ
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing