1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Nice..........:smile:

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
That's a pre production, those look like the smaller Brembos to me. We already know they fit those.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
They do NOT clear 2015-up SRT front calipers, they will fit on rear only.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,592 Posts
You would have to post these for sale. Dangit. Are these the Genuine Mopar Brand wheels? I was told by a Dodge Exec at Springfest last year that only 40 sets were ever made. I was bummed, I wanted those on my future Scat Pack. Fast forward to today, and I have the Hyper Black II wheels, which I really like. BUT, they cost $1600 each at my local dealer. One of my wheels had a major blemish straight from the factory, and the parts guy said Dodge would replace it, but they are bummed because they are $1600.

Now I am thinking I can sell mine, with 2700 miles on them, and buy these!

·
Vendor
11,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You would have to post these for sale. Dangit. Are these the Genuine Mopar Brand wheels? I was told by a Dodge Exec at Springfest last year that only 40 sets were ever made. I was bummed, I wanted those on my future Scat Pack. Fast forward to today, and I have the Hyper Black II wheels, which I really like. BUT, they cost $1600 each at my local dealer. One of my wheels had a major blemish straight from the factory, and the parts guy said Dodge would replace it, but they are bummed because they are $1600.

Now I am thinking I can sell mine, with 2700 miles on them, and buy these!
in stock, ready to ship
Luke

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
How much for WR2 rims? 20x9 factory Scat Pack?

·
Vendor
11,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry, still a great looking wheel for the all other Challengers, Chargers and 300's
Luke

ps will fit 4 pistons calipers but will not fit the Hellcat or 15 and up SRT with the 6 pistons calipers

1 - 20 of 20 Posts