Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fell in love with this super low milage 09 RT a friend had, the car got wrecked and I was able to purchase it from them. I've found a few parts cars, 2012 thru 2016 that have the parts i need. Can anyone tell me if the Doors , Fenders and front bumper/grill setup will work on this car?

·
Super Moderator
16,619 Posts
doors for '08 - '10 are same style [don't have Keyless Go handles that '11+ use]

fenders are same from all years

nose is three styles '08 - '10, '11 - '14 [no nose badge, inverted lower grille] and '15+ with the variants between regular vs. Hellcats

grilles and lights are different for '15+

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
doors for '08 - '10 are same style [don't have Keyless Go handles that '11+ use]

fenders are same from all years

nose is three styles '08 - '10, '11 - '14 [no nose badge, inverted lower grille] and '15+ with the variants between regular vs. Hellcats

grilles and lights are different for '15+

Thanks Hal H !! Very much appreciate the info! Any idea if I swapped the doors on my 09 with doors from a 12 with the keyless enter/go handles would that be a functional swap or would it be an expensive or technical situation that i should probably just not attempt? I'm pretty mechanically inclined but still a novice with a budget.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts