Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I curb rashed the hell out of my rim and im looking for a new rim.

im looking for 1 rim without a tire preferably. Anyone have one or know where to get it?

Thanks

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Sorry i got 4 for sale with tires and sensors. get some friends and do a group buy.

·
Registered
637 Posts
How much is one new rim?

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
If i get 4 folks wanting just the wheels we could do it, i'll be stuck with the sensors and the nitrogen LOL, but i guess i could use the tires on the front of my car when the new ones burn out. i got 10" rims on the back so can't use them there.
unless someone wan't to buy the sensors also.

right now i offered the four for $750 with sensors no tires or $187 each. I'll take $170 (no sensors) shipping on your dime..

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
PM'ed you guys!

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
So far you were the only one who responded.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Did that devilbrad, check your PM. anybody else???

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
orlando check your PM from me looks like we are there.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
First one sold and shipped, any other takers??

can't pm you brad your mailbox is full and not accepting PM's.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
these are the chrome clad 20" wheels that come on the RT guess you can call them regular rt wheels. in the pic on my sig are Boss 338's in grey. they are not the classic wheels. if you want i will pm you pics.
i'll empty out my mail box also.

·
Registered
58 Posts
these are the chrome clad 20" wheels that come on the RT guess you can call them regular rt wheels. in the pic on my sig are Boss 338's in grey. they are not the classic wheels. if you want i will pm you pics.
i'll empty out my mail box also.
OK, I will have to back out of the deal then, I was drinking beer and thinking they were the 20" Classic wheels. :guiness: That's what I needed. :disgust:

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Cool beans Brad, thanks anyway.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts