Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Live in Baltimore MD so prefer something local pick up but depending on shipping, might be willing to go that route. Did a resonator delete on my 2013 R/T 6speed and unfortunately didn't save the stock resonators and now can't stand the drone. Don't have the coin right now for the exhaust I really want so looking for a reasonably cheap set of stock resonators or even a full cat back system. Open to SRT stuff but wasn't sure if it would fit. Thanks!

·
Registered
290 Posts
I have 2012 SRTs.

Does $50 plus whatever I pay for shipping sound fair? I imagine shipping from NC would be $35?

the inlets or out, I cant remember right off, are a little short. But I told the guy to leave enough meat so if I want them back on, he can put them back. So if he could do it, I reckon any shop could

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Drone problem

Live in Baltimore MD so prefer something local pick up but depending on shipping, might be willing to go that route. Did a resonator delete on my 2013 R/T 6speed and unfortunately didn't save the stock resonators and now can't stand the drone. Don't have the coin right now for the exhaust I really want so looking for a reasonably cheap set of stock resonators or even a full cat back system. Open to SRT stuff but wasn't sure if it would fit. Thanks!
I thought the drone problem was only on the auto's when they were running on 4 cylinders, but your having it on a 6speed that runs on 8 all the time? Sorry to hear that , I have an auto so my resonators are staying on.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought the drone problem was only on the auto's when they were running on 4 cylinders, but your having it on a 6speed that runs on 8 all the time? Sorry to hear that , I have an auto so my resonators are staying on.
The only time its bearable is on the highway in 6th gear at 60-70mph. I do a lot of local driving under 50mph and its so bad I can't take it anymore. Worse mod EVER in my opinion. Shouldn't have scrapped my original resonators but life lesson learned. Going to save for a Corsa Extreme but in no rush. Stock exhaust will work till then.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The only time its bearable is on the highway in 6th gear at 60-70mph. I do a lot of local driving under 50mph and its so bad I can't take it anymore. Worse mod EVER in my opinion. Shouldn't have scrapped my original resonators but life lesson learned. Going to save for a Corsa Extreme but in no rush. Stock exhaust will work till then.
i have a complete stock cat-back exhaust from an Auto 2012 R/T Challenger. willing to let it go for 200 obo. Located in Ashburn, VA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts