Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to buy a charger or challenger scat pak or t/a from 2015 and up for $25k or less. want auto but maybe think about a manual IF the price is right. wants are 6 piston brake opt and non-sunroof but again those are just wants. MUST HAVE is of course a 392 lol

post up what you have

im also located in FL

·
Super Moderator
15,766 Posts
The 2015 - 2017 Charger Scat Packs would have 392 & 6 piston brakes as standard equipment. From '18 onward the 4 piston brakes were std and 6 piston became optional.
-on the optioned up models sunroofs are more likely to be on those; more options = more margins for dealer. All '15+ Chargers are A8 only

The Challenger models that have 392 and 6 piston brakes '15 - '18 SRT 392 (both transmission choices)
T/A 392 models are from '17 to present - from '18 onward 4 piston brakes are standard, with 6 pistons extra cost

Scat Packs began offering 6 piston brake options in '17+

Its a similar thing that ~ 45% of higher end models will have sunroofs

Your $25 limit is going to be a tough one - you might find a high mile '15 and probably low options to get that price

Reactions: A Guy

·
Premium Member
10,521 Posts
You may want to look for a pre '15 if only the 392 is a must. Most '15 or newer SRT Chargers / Challengers will be much more than that if they are in good condition.

- Alexis

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they are out there, not many but there are a few i have seen. they sell stupid fast is the problem im running into lol

i also might be interested in a used widebody r/t 392 in auto if its price nicely. i understand it will be more then im looking to spend but its an opt if someone knows of one.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Shop around you may find something. I wish you luck! You will not get my 2012 392M6 for that price. Remember M6 costs $1000 gas guzzler tax plus low production numbers does not equal a discount.

If you want collectability get the 1320 model.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts