Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a low mileage 6.1 base short block or stock 6.1 block. Will consider new short block if the price is right. I have a 2007 5.7 with around 53k for a core.

Thanks!

·
Banned
642 Posts
Looking for a low mileage 6.1 base short block or stock 6.1 block. Will consider new short block if the price is right. I have a 2007 5.7 with around 53k for a core.

Thanks!
I have been thinking about replacing the stock 2009. 6.1 short block with a forged setup but do not want to turn in my short block as a core as it only has 3,300 miles on it from the factory and it would be ashame to tear it down when it is in perfect condition. There is a core charge for a new short block so I would need to get something reasonable to cover this. I do not know if I am doing this or not yet. PM me with what you are willing to spend and I will let you know if I want to go this route.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
I'm doing a build My engine only has 6000 on it. I would need to talk to HHP about if there ok with it. Not sure what I would want for it over and above the core charge. If HHP/BES is ok with it I'm sure we can work something out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts