Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Must be an R/T or SRT-8, and must be 6 speed manual. Highly Prefer the black classic package, but will consider another color if the deal is good (no orange or red!) Ive been searching around but havent quite seen what im looking for, thanks in advance for any help guys.

Cody
229848473one
[email protected]

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also i live in South Georgia but dont mind having one shipped or flying out to pick it up. Thanks :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you Interested in a 2010 Black Classic? Six Speed with White Side Stripes? You Got Money?
Mike
Yes, can you send me some pics please? Text prefered but email is fine to. Also i need details, options, miles etc...

Thanks!!

Cody
229848473one
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
You really want RED.... LOL...

If you change your mind i have a practically brand new 2009 R/T Classic, pics are at the bottom in my photobucket attachment.

Completely loaded out except for spare tire and engine block heater.

Only 1750 miles, I want 33K... not giving mine away, don't have to sell, just don't have a chance to drive "her".

Also has a Chrysler 7 year 70,000 mile extended warranty for the guy who is going to keep the Classic for a long time.

Good luck!!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha Thanks for the offer man, I appriciate it, just really wanna stick with black or blue...

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Cody, I have a 2009 SRT8 6speed with all options except hood stripe. I sent pictures and all info to your email address.

Email sent.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cody, I have a 2009 SRT8 6speed with all options except hood stripe. I sent pictures and all info to your email address.

Email sent.
PM sent and replied ;)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts