Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my hellcat hood and kind of regret it lol now looking to get another one for my challenger. Must be OEM mopar. PM me if you have anything!!!

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,143 Posts
Have you tried Luke at Steve White?

They might be having an early Christmas sale going. I know that you can use cha1 to get some type of discount from them.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I'm ordering one from Steve in 2 or 3 weeks the hood is 839.00. Plus shipping. You also need two of the wiper washer nozzles. The hood comes with all 3 bezels. I don't think they will paint it for you tho. But it wouldn't hurt to ask him!! Everything has its price. The CHA1 discount will take 51.00 off the hood and nozzles.

·
Registered
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you tried Luke at Steve White?

They might be having an early Christmas sale going. I know that you can use cha1 to get some type of discount from them.
Prefer to first try and save money by getting one “used”. I’ve seen them go for quite cheap when they’re used.

·
Registered
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am waiting for the Demon hoods to come out, might be some HC guys getting rid of their hoods for a good price.
Good point lol might be seeing more hellcat hoods on the market soon

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,853 Posts
Good point lol might be seeing more hellcat hoods on the market soon
Yeah, I am looking for one that is already painted bright white (paint code PW7) but then again I think the HC was only available in ivory white. Saw one on ebay a while back but they wanted ~$900 for the hood alone but that did not include shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts