Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set (all parts needeD) for replacing the crappy thin bar that keeps my hood up with the struts that are on the SRT8 hood. I know they are interchangable and hoping someone has a pair.

Message me ! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys,

J

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Or 40 something from Moparsupercenter
Mike

·
Registered
41 Posts
Check out Ebay, i got a set last week for 43.00 plus 5.00 shipping, had them in about 3 days. Kit comes with two struts and two ball attachments that screw into the wheel well. Took 5 minutes to install and work great. They were sold by a Dodge dealer in NC.

·
Registered
988 Posts
X2 on moparsupercenter

The strut guy does not even list the Challenger...

·
Registered
437 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
08 Challenger on here sells new ones with all required parts. I think a paid 40 something for the set to the door.

·
Registered
237 Posts
mopar hood struts

here is the part number for the mopar kit. i think it was around 50 bucks

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. I really appreciate all the help ! Walaby I prob will go with them. Seems like best deal.

·
Registered
437 Posts
not so happy with mopar super centre after all - I ordered yesteday, they processed it quoting me $7 shipping to Canada. Refunded my money this morning saying that they can no longer ship here ... :disgust:

Does 08 Challenger have a site or anything?

·
Registered
988 Posts
I can speak from experience that shipping anything to Canada is a Royal Pain In The A$$.

·
Vendor
5,672 Posts
We ship numerous packages daily to Canada and other countries via USPS (cheaper customs for the recipient), and have the hood strut kits in stock. Give us a call 561-687-3712 and we even get it out in USPS today!!

Here is the kit: Speedlogix Hood Strut Kit 08-10 Challenger

1 - 13 of 13 Posts