Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want one with all the options. Anyone know of a dealer who has one? Prefer one that has been inside. Please let me know of any leads.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
The best thing to do is go to a dealer and have them do a vehicle locate. There are none in the Western US on Dodge's web site anyway.

·
Registered
999 Posts
i've seen some used ones listed online at various sites, but no new ones, including on Dodges dealer search on the East coast.

Only seems to be a few new B5's floating around, and they are Classic R/T's too.

Contact member BPAG Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums - View Profile: BPAG i'm sure he will be willing to do a deal with you and locate one for you. He's very helpful.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Fury Motors Chrysler Dodge Jeep

1000 South Concord Street South St Paul, MN 55075 Any finders reward? They have a 2010. Do you for sure want a new one or are you considaring used?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fury Motors Chrysler Dodge Jeep

1000 South Concord Street South St Paul, MN 55075 Any finders reward? They have a 2010. Do you for sure want a new one or are you considaring used?

Spoke to Eric on Fri. They had sold thiers.

I brought one home yesterday. I found it in NC. Every option just like I was looking for. I traded a fully loader Torred 2010 SRT8 with 450 miles on it. I was considering a 392 SRT but I did not like any of the 2011 colors other than black and I did not want black. If they would have offered a 392 in B5 it would have been a no brainer for me. I liked the Torred but B5 is my color, I shold have looked harder before I bought the Torred. Oh Well!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Spoke to Eric on Fri. They had sold thiers.

I brought one home yesterday. I found it in NC. Every option just like I was looking for. I traded a fully loader Torred 2010 SRT8 with 450 miles on it. I was considering a 392 SRT but I did not like any of the 2011 colors other than black and I did not want black. If they would have offered a 392 in B5 it would have been a no brainer for me. I liked the Torred but B5 is my color, I shold have looked harder before I bought the Torred. Oh Well!
Congratulation on the new B5 Challenger! :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts